Mobility Within Bilateral Agreements
RTU international cooperation network is constantly growing, and currently RTU has signed agreements with higher education establishments all over the world. Majority of these agreements include information about exchange studies, by offering students different beneficial terms for studies abroad – lower study fees, studies free of charge and other benefits.
Submit your application at incomingexchange.rtu.lv Only online applications will be considered valid.
It is your responsibility to check with your home university that you will receive credit points for studies at Riga Technical University.
You will be asked to electronically submit a transcript of records (outlining the courses you have taken at your home university), a copy of your passport in PDF and English proficiency confirmation (B1 level (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) or equivalent is required).
If you wish to apply for courses in the Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning you have to attach your Portfolio.
You will also be asked for Latvian Language test as a proof of proficient Latvian language level if you wish to study in Latvian.
As you are not an EU student, please check immigration requirements HERE.
When inserting your address in the application at email@example.com, make sure it is your official registered place of residence as this is crucial for immigration matters.
Please check accommodation with the university and see how to make a booking HERE.
The following documents must be uploaded in the online application (all of the documents must be scanned in PDF and in good quality – easy to read and understand):
- Proof of nomination from home university
- Official transcript of records (i.e. a list of courses you have completed. The list has to be in English)
- Copy of your passport
- Official English proficiency confirmation (IELTS, TOEFL)
If you have any questions, please contact :
- 1 July 2020 for Fall Semester 2020
- 1 December 2020 for Spring Semester 2021. For studies in Faculty of Architecture and Urban Planning May 15, 2020. This is for students willing to start their study exchange in autumn semester and stay for one semester only or whole academic year (two semesters in total);
Find all partner universities here: https://incomingexchange.rtu.lv/institutions/partners